Back 2 Motion is owned and operated by Physical Therapists. We combine an elite staff of specialists with the most advanced, state of the art equipment and technology available to achieve results that get you, literally, Back 2 Motion.
The success of our first Physical Therapy center, One on One Physical Therapy, set the bar for rehabilitating a variety of injuries with superior quality and quicker recovery time. All of the Physical Therapists at Back 2 Motion are highly trained and regularly take part in continuing education in order to stay at the top of the industry. We constantly examine current medical findings and research so we can continue to improve our practice with cutting edge equipment and techniques.
Providing excellence in our practice as clinicians is our promise. Choreographing an effective and pain-free path Back 2 Motion - and back to the lifestyle you deserve is always our goal.
- Manual Therapy - Manual Therapy is a specialized form of physical therapy administered using the hands as opposed to a device or machine. Manual Therapy puts pressure on tissue to enhance and mobilize joints. This may focus on soft tissue including massage, and mobilization /manipulation techniques.
- Therapeutic Exercise - Therapeutic Exercise encompasses a broad range of activities designed to improve and restore musculoskeletal, cardiopulmonary, and or neurologic function. These may include passive range of motion stretches, breathing exercises, to high intensity agility movements. Each program is individually designed based on the patient's age, physical ability and current injury or condition.
- Pilates - Pilates is a method of exercise designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body. This technique yields numerous benefits including: increased lung capacity and circulation, strength and flexibility, coordination, increased bone density, joint health, posture and core strength.
- Real-time Ultrasound Imaging - Ultrasound may be used in clinical analysis to visualize deep muscle groups as they contract, allowing the therapist dynamic (real-time) observation of the musculature. This optimizes the effectiveness and direction of the determined physical therapy intervention.
- Education - Understanding the causes and contributing factors to injury is necessary for recovery to occur. Physical Therapists at One on One provide ongoing education that is not only specific to the patient and his or her particular diagnosis, but also includes instruction in ergonomics, injury prevention and transition back to a healthy lifestyle.
- Taping, Bracing and Support - Applications utilizing taping, bracing and support may be incorporated into therapy for the treatment or prevention of injuries.
- Intramuscular Manual Therapy (aka Trigger Point Dry Needling) - an invasive procedure in which a solid filament needle is inserted into the skin and muscle directly at a Myofascial trigger point. A Myofascial trigger point consists of multiple contraction knots, which are related to the production and maintenance of the pain cycle. For more information on Intramuscular Manual Therapy.
- Redcord Neurac -An innovative stabilization exercise and muscle activation technique using patented sling exercise therapy equipment. The trained Physical Therapist guides the patient through a series of pain-free exercises in order to isolate and strengthen weakened or inactive muscles.